We supply and install the Rosslare access controller – THE AC-255
AC-225 is suitable for applications with up to 30,000 users with access rights for every panel across 2,000 modular doors. Driven by Rosslare’s
powerful, flexible and easy to use software, the system provides an ideal modular and expandable solution for commercial and institutional
Each AC-225 Access Control Unit (ACU) supports two readers and is expandable to support four readers (In/Out) of various formats including standard Wiegand 26-bit. Installations can also have one reader per door.
The AC-225 is ready for installation with a mountable & lockable metal enclosure integrated with transformer, power supply/charger, sounder and control board. Using onboard RS-232, Ethernet TCP/IP, and PSTN, multiple local or remote site door sub-networks can connect to the AS-225 Client/Server PC software running on Microsoft® Windows® 98/ME & NT/2000/XP operating systems.
- Seamless integration with Rosslare’s range of RFID Proximity, PIN, PIN & PROX, Smartcard and biometric readers with Rosslare’s selection of RFID credentials.
- 20,000 FIFO history event log, when offline
- Full intelligent logic interconnection of inputs, outputs, readers & more.
- 4 inputs, 4 outputs, up to 12 inputs and 8 outputs with expansion module.
- Onboard TCP/IP networking (AC-225IP version)
- Panel supports both 1 door in/out and 2 door in/out, in/in and out/out configuration.
- Real time clock keeps time for up to 2 weeks without power.
- Cable cut detection for readers; cover tamper detection for enclosure.
- Compatible with a wide range of prox readers and tags/cards
- Users can have standard fob, smallfob or standard prox card.